The form for submissions below is available only to registered users. If you would like to register for the competition, please go to REGISTRATION.
- Two 24” by 48” digital boards in PDF format. The resolution of the boards must be 300 dpi, RGB mode and saved as JPG files that are a maximum 25 MB each.
- Required drawings:
- Site plan showing the streets, topography, and surrounding context;
- Floor plan(s);
- Elevation(s) & section(s) sufficient to show major design components;
- Detail drawing(s) of the building;
- Diagram(s) to explain the structure, construction, or components of the metal building;
- Exterior rendering(s) and interior rendering(s)
- A PDF file containing the project statement (600 words max).
- Video of design process (less than 2 minutes)
Submission materials must be packaged in ZIP files for uploading. Multiple ZIP files may be submitted as needed. Each individual project file name and ZIP submission file name must include your first initial and last name (J. Doe) or team name (example: Digital Boards-JDoe.ZIP)
To access the submission form and upload your entry, please login.